In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the LPI’s sponsored learning professional Jack Lockhart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? So many trends not sure what we know what to be anxious about: Means we continue to do what we’ve always done, Towards Maturity reports…
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
In the final L&D QuestionTime of the year we hear the thoughts and opinions of Teresa Rose Learning &...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
In this issue of the ever popular L&D QuestionTime we hear from Toby Kheng. In your opinion what is...
In this issue of the ever popular L&D QuestionTime we hear from Darren A.Smith. In your opinion what is the...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of Simon Chilley, Head of Learning & Development at SThree....
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Nick Bate, the Co-Founder and Director of @BlueEskimoJobs is Uncle Fester from the Addams Family for the upcoming 2020 charity calendar to help raise money for @Dreamflight! You too can help raise money by pre-ordering the calendar today at https://t.co/acCLNfJ8xZ #charity
Partner News Feeds
- Kaplan Commercial Acumen Breakfast May 24, 2019
- Book extract: Strategic Doing - Ten Skills for Agile Leadership May 24, 2019
- Kaplan May 23, 2019