In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the LPI’s sponsored learning professional Jack Lockhart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? So many trends not sure what we know what to be anxious about: Means we continue to do what we’ve always done, Towards Maturity reports…
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn....
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019