In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
This week we hear the views of Barbara Thompson. Barbara is a Learning & Performance Consultant within BP’s Learning Innovation...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the LPI’s sponsored learning professional Jack Lockhart. In your...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
Mark’s entire academic career was carved around video and multimedia for learning through his study of visual anthropology. His...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018