In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get...
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the opinions and thoughts of Jayne Haines Head of Global Learning &...
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017