In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
Today we launch L&D QuestionTime – a weekly series of interviews whereby we delve into the thoughts of learning...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from ex Director of Talent, Learning & Organisation Development for The Walt...
Fiona Leteney is a member of the LPI, she has worked in the e-learning industry since 2000 in various...
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
This week we hear the views of Barbara Thompson. Barbara is a Learning & Performance Consultant within BP’s Learning Innovation...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- The apprenticeship levy: Better guidance can unlock its business potential February 14, 2018
- The coaching model library: STEPPPA February 14, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- Canadian Student Wins Unicorn-Backed Bournemouth University New Media Writing Prize February 16, 2018
- InSync Training Presents "7 Consumer Realities That Impact Learning and Development" February 15, 2018
- Kallidus has appointed Paul Morgan as Head of Customer Experience February 14, 2018
- Kallidus Wins Silver Learning Provider of the Year Award February 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018
- Reasoned judgements: 5 steps to help avoid bad decision making February 12, 2018
- What is good customer service anyway? February 9, 2018