In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, [email protected] LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
Fiona Leteney is a member of the LPI, she has worked in the e-learning industry since 2000 in various...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
Welcome to the 1st L&D QuestionTime of 2015. This week we take a slightly different view point that of...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Making...
This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police....
This week we hear the views of Barbara Thompson. Barbara is a Learning & Performance Consultant within BP’s Learning Innovation...
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Marshall E-Learning bolsters bespoke e-learning and games divisions: hires seasoned expert Joe Reddington April 26, 2017Marshall E-Learning, today announces the appointment of Joe Reddington, a talented and established expert in the industry with a high level of experience of building innovative bespoke e-learning solutions for organisations such as Google, PwC and Tata Steel.
- Totara Learning to showcase open learning solutions to US market at ATD April 26, 2017Totara Learning will be showcasing their open learning solutions in their Totara Pavilion at ATD International Conference & Exposition 2017, May 21-24, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Future First Partners with UpsideLMS to bring the SaaS LMS to Sweden and EU April 26, 2017Future First and UpsideLMS announce a strategic partnership for UpsideLMS, the SaaS Learning Management System.