In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, [email protected] LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
This week we hear the opinions and thoughts of Natasja Jager – Founder and Director of Splintt In your...
Kim is a Learning & Development Manager at Getty Images, the global leader in visual communications. As part of...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from ex Director of Talent, Learning & Organisation Development for The Walt...
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
This week we catch up with consultant, author and international speaker Julian Stodd. In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Kate Carney of Stitch Learning. In your opinion what is the...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Bauhaus selects BLENDIT Learning and Fuse as their next-generation learning provider March 22, 2017BLENDIT LEARNING, the Nordic provider of Fuse Universal, announces that BAUHAUS Denmark, Norway and Iceland have selected Fuse as their next-generation provider for learning across 2,100 employees.
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.