In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ray Harrison – Head of Operational Learning & Development at...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
In this weeks QuestionTime we her the view of LPI consultant Nigel Harrison. In your opinion what is the...
Today we launch L&D QuestionTime – a weekly series of interviews whereby we delve into the thoughts of learning...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The holy grail of workforce performance improvement November 22, 2017
- How we can make sure managers thrive in the future November 22, 2017
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- UpsideLMS celebrates Thanksgiving; Releases a 'Thank You' Video November 22, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- How can L&D help managers ‘learn to learn’? November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017