In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Delivering value – both in terms of ROI, contribution to the business and perceived value by your clients Who or what is informing your thinking around L&D? The LPI/CLO Connect,…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
We continue the LPI Member spotlight – this week we hear from Judy Bloxham: What does the changing nature...
I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get...
Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events;...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
Andy is an eLearning specialist with substantial experience of creating eLearning strategy and delivering that strategy to the business...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Kate Carney of Stitch Learning. In your opinion what is the...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- Learning technology: neuroscientific insights to make virtual learning work better August 9, 2018
- How to design and deliver an inclusive workplace learning strategy August 8, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018
- New ‘Ready to Go’ e-learning responds to 2018’s biggest challenge for businesses August 13, 2018
- Another record year of growth for Kallidus August 9, 2018