In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning & Development Champion, Change Agent, Coach, Blogger, Facilitator and generally curious. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I’m not sure that the biggest anxiety I hear is necessarily the biggest…
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Apprenticeship levy: Managers need developing too January 23, 2018
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- Matching international Business Growth with the Right Skills - Speexx presents solutions for continuous and agile business language learning January 23, 2018
- Totara brings the freedom to learn to Germany at LEARNTEC January 23, 2018
- Kallidus showcases digital learning best practice with some of Britain’s favourite household brands at LT2018 January 23, 2018
- 2018 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Digital Learning and Learning Systems January 23, 2018
- UpsideLMS Predicts L&D Trends and Forecasts in its Latest eBook January 23, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces January 23, 2018
- How do you actually build a coaching business? January 23, 2018
- Why you need to nurture Emotional First Responders in the workplace January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018