In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning & Development Champion, Change Agent, Coach, Blogger, Facilitator and generally curious. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I’m not sure that the biggest anxiety I hear is necessarily the biggest…
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
I spoke to a group of Compliance Officers, Managing Partners and Finance Directors from the legal sector yesterday on...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019