Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events; experiential learning, e-learning; gamification, serious games, content curation as part of performance support; instructional/SIMs design and storyboarding for development of learning/e-learning/games; measurement of the effectiveness of learning in the workplace. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Andy is an eLearning specialist with substantial experience of creating eLearning strategy and delivering that strategy to the business...
In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn....
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Digital Transformation in Learning - 9 Things You Can Do Right Now
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- People management: why introverts make great leaders July 23, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- How to navigate a way through an abundance of learning content July 23, 2018
- Speexx wins Worlddidac Award 2018 July 23, 2018
- Royal Dutch Shell & MPS Interactive Systems win in APEX 2018 Awards July 23, 2018
- Women in business in learning and in society on Learning Now tv July 20, 2018
- Taking e-learning Instructional Design to the next generation – Learn Appeal and Appitierre run workshops for schools July 20, 2018