Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events; experiential learning, e-learning; gamification, serious games, content curation as part of performance support; instructional/SIMs design and storyboarding for development of learning/e-learning/games; measurement of the effectiveness of learning in the workplace. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the…
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
In the final L&D QuestionTime of the year we hear the thoughts and opinions of Teresa Rose Learning &...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- UpsideLMS' twin-win at the 2017 Brandon Hall Awards takes its award tally to 33 December 18, 2017
- Virtual College partners The 60 Second Chef to give more this Christmas December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017