Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events; experiential learning, e-learning; gamification, serious games, content curation as part of performance support; instructional/SIMs design and storyboarding for development of learning/e-learning/games; measurement of the effectiveness of learning in the workplace. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the…
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Ken Jones In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018