Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events; experiential learning, e-learning; gamification, serious games, content curation as part of performance support; instructional/SIMs design and storyboarding for development of learning/e-learning/games; measurement of the effectiveness of learning in the workplace. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the…
This week we hear the views and opinions of Kate Carney of Stitch Learning. In your opinion what is the...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Joan Egenes, Director, Advisory Learning @KPMG LLP In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series...
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
In today’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Sabine Schnorr of Rosetta Stone. In your opinion what is the biggest...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Nick Bate, the Co-Founder and Director of @BlueEskimoJobs is Uncle Fester from the Addams Family for the upcoming 2020 charity calendar to help raise money for @Dreamflight! You too can help raise money by pre-ordering the calendar today at https://t.co/acCLNfJ8xZ #charity
Partner News Feeds
- Kaplan Commercial Acumen Breakfast May 24, 2019
- Book extract: Strategic Doing - Ten Skills for Agile Leadership May 24, 2019
- Kaplan May 23, 2019