Lisa is Head of Learning Solutions and Co-Founder of WillowDNA. As well as leading research and development into new approaches to learning Lisa also works on implementing online learning strategy, drawing on her experience from the implementation of global learning and knowledge-sharing tools and practices across the Orange group of companies. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years...
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
Andy is an eLearning specialist with substantial experience of creating eLearning strategy and delivering that strategy to the business...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Paul Jocelyn In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
This week we catch up with consultant, author and international speaker Julian Stodd. In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Kate Carney of Stitch Learning. In your opinion what is the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018