This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business Psychology, Associate psychologist. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? People working in L&D are human like anyone else and share the common anxiety of not being able to demonstrate…
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
In the 2nd of our weekly series we delve into the thoughts of learning and development leaders from across...
This week we hear the opinions and thoughts of Natasja Jager – Founder and Director of Splintt In your...
Welcome to the 1st L&D QuestionTime of 2015. This week we take a slightly different view point that of...
This week we catch up with consultant, author and international speaker Julian Stodd. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Andy is an eLearning specialist with substantial experience of creating eLearning strategy and delivering that strategy to the business...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018