Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years experience in the strategic and operational management of learning in commercial organisations. He has successfully developed and delivered learning and development programmes to ensure alignment with organisations’ strategic directions and operational needs and has been responsible for the full range of project management,…
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
Owen is the Chief Operating Officer at Good Practice Ltd. In a nutshell, GoodPractice helps organisations to support their...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Head of Learning & Development, Carrie Remington. In...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the opinions and thoughts of Jayne Haines Head of Global Learning &...
Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events;...
This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The digital learner: a new breed of learner in the digital age July 24, 2017Training A new breed of learner in the digital ageBecky Norman
- “It is critical that compliance training innovates to engage participants.” July 20, 2017Training Interview: Kate Lander, CSO, Eukleia TrainingKate Lander
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders cultivate agility July 18, 2017Business 4 tactics to help L&D leaders cultivate agilityJamie Lawrence
- How to cultivate agility through learning July 18, 2017Culture How to cultivate agility through learningJamie Lawrence
- Prestigious line-up: Barclays, PwC, Securitas to share expertise at World of Learning July 27, 2017An exemplary programme of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to deliver inspiration at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Australian companies investing heavily in training for a competitive advantage July 27, 2017DDLS, Australia’s leading IT training provider, today released key findings from its 2017 training survey which included respondents from multiple sectors.
- Virtual College supports the Food Standards Agency to promote safe summer food July 26, 2017Virtual College has launched a ‘Safe Summer Food’ campaign to help the catering trade reduce the incidence of food poisoning over the coming months.