Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years experience in the strategic and operational management of learning in commercial organisations. He has successfully developed and delivered learning and development programmes to ensure alignment with organisations’ strategic directions and operational needs and has been responsible for the full range of project management,…
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
Margaret’s specialties include IT Training, Using NLP in the context of training and learning, course development, e-learning development, train...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ray Harrison - Head of Operational Learning & Development at...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
Today we launch L&D QuestionTime – a weekly series of interviews whereby we delve into the thoughts of learning...
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- What should business leaders change to thrive in the gig economy? May 19, 2017Strategy What should leaders change to win in gig economy?Jamie Lawrence
- Is your workplace ready for the ‘Prince Harry effect’? May 19, 2017Culture Is your workplace ready for ‘Prince Harry effect?'Jamie Lawrence
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- Kallidus shines the spotlight on user-generated content at LT Summer Forum May 26, 2017Award winning learning and talent solutions provider Kallidus will be putting user-generated content (UGC) and its role in today’s modern learning strategies under the microscope at Learning Technologies Summer Forum.
- DoceboInspire: Docebo’s User Conference to Be Held in Boston Sept 2017 May 25, 2017Docebo, the leading learning management platform for businesses, today revealed details of DoceboInspire, its 2017 user conference.
- MicroLearn Explains the New Data Protection Regulations May 25, 2017In 2016, it was announced that the Data Protection Act would be replaced by the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in May 2018. To help organisations understand the implications of this, MicroLearn developed a new transitional course which launched this week.