Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years experience in the strategic and operational management of learning in commercial organisations. He has successfully developed and delivered learning and development programmes to ensure alignment with organisations’ strategic directions and operational needs and has been responsible for the full range of project management,…
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
Mark’s entire academic career was carved around video and multimedia for learning through his study of visual anthropology. His...
This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police....
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of Simon Chilley, Head of Learning & Development at SThree....
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Craig Taylor -Learning & Development Manager – EMEA –...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Bauhaus selects BLENDIT Learning and Fuse as their next-generation learning provider March 22, 2017BLENDIT LEARNING, the Nordic provider of Fuse Universal, announces that BAUHAUS Denmark, Norway and Iceland have selected Fuse as their next-generation provider for learning across 2,100 employees.
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.