Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years experience in the strategic and operational management of learning in commercial organisations. He has successfully developed and delivered learning and development programmes to ensure alignment with organisations’ strategic directions and operational needs and has been responsible for the full range of project management,…
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
This week we catch up with consultant, author and international speaker Julian Stodd. In your opinion what is the biggest...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Paul Jocelyn In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Kim is a Learning & Development Manager at Getty Images, the global leader in visual communications. As part of...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Peak Pacific Wins Silver at 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology December 10, 2018
- Richard McCann on presenting December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Achieve Triple Win at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2018 December 7, 2018
- Amit Gautam on Mobile Learning: ‘Honorable Mention’ in eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Announces the Learning Locker® Open Source Awards for Innovation December 6, 2018
- Digital Learning LeadDigital Learning Lead Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Lead required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018
- How to stay motivated during reorganisations December 10, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Collaborate your way to successful change December 7, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 6 December December 6, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Plain sailing to equality December 5, 2018