Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years experience in the strategic and operational management of learning in commercial organisations. He has successfully developed and delivered learning and development programmes to ensure alignment with organisations’ strategic directions and operational needs and has been responsible for the full range of project management,…
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
Mark’s entire academic career was carved around video and multimedia for learning through his study of visual anthropology. His...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
Welcome to the 1st L&D QuestionTime of 2015. This week we take a slightly different view point that of...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
This week neuroscientist Amy Brann shares her thoughts in L&D QuestionTime: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The holy grail of workforce performance improvement November 22, 2017
- How we can make sure managers thrive in the future November 22, 2017
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- UpsideLMS celebrates Thanksgiving; Releases a 'Thank You' Video November 22, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- How can L&D help managers ‘learn to learn’? November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017