This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police. Paul is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the learning and workforce development function, incorporating significant people and budget management in the design and delivery of police training across a broad scope of areas including: police officer foundation skills, police…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
Fiona Leteney is a member of the LPI, she has worked in the e-learning industry since 2000 in various...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
In the final L&D QuestionTime of the year we hear the thoughts and opinions of Teresa Rose Learning &...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 24 May May 24, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Margaret Sanger May 23, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018