This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police. Paul is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the learning and workforce development function, incorporating significant people and budget management in the design and delivery of police training across a broad scope of areas including: police officer foundation skills, police…
This week again we have an international flavour to QuestionTime as we catch up with Tiffany Price – CEO...
This week we hear the views/opinions of Simon Gibson – Director, Learning & Organisational Development at NBC Universal, Inc. Simon key interests are around organisation...
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Owen is the Chief Operating Officer at Good Practice Ltd. In a nutshell, GoodPractice helps organisations to support their...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Join Paul Matthews in his free webinar "Learning Transfer - The Nuts and Bolts". Paul will be discussing his new book "Learning Transfer" along with tips and tools from over 100 years of research.
Oct 24th 12pm UK Time
Partner News Feeds
- The Learning Awards 2019 finalists are announced October 22, 2018
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- New CIM programme recognises top marketing training October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018