In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think we have come a long way in understanding that L&D must be integrated in the whole business and has a vital role in development across the organisation. What…
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Nominations are now being taken for the most prestigious award at the 2016 Learning Awards. The Colin Corder Award,...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- Competency frameworks: how can we beat cultural bias towards extraversion? May 9, 2017Culture Competencies: beating bias towards extraversionJamie Lawrence
- Looking at leadership in a post-truth world May 9, 2017Culture Looking at leadership in a post-truth worldJamie Lawrence
- Digital transformation at Citi Bank on Learning Now tv May 19, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Citi Bank’s head of learning, Brian Murphy on the digital transformation project that won a Gold Award at the 2017 Learning Awards. Plus an L&D manager’s journey from online learning novice to online learning expert; and Martin Couzins discusses Deloitte's Human Capital Trends report.
- Growth Engineering to Unleash Superheroes with Weapons of Mass Instruction at EduTech 2017 May 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, will be showcasing their award winning Weapons of Mass Instruction and brand new learning app at the EduTech Exhibition 2017.
- Docebo to Attend ATD 2017, Ready to Rescue Learners from Dull Training May 18, 2017Docebo is in Atlanta for ATD 2017, ready to rescue learners from dull and dreary learning experiences. Attend our happy hour event or stop by booth 2538 for a personalized demo.