In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think we have come a long way in understanding that L&D must be integrated in the whole business and has a vital role in development across the organisation. What…
As we move beyond the old notion of ‘e-learning’ and are now more likely to talk about digital learning...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017