In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think we have come a long way in understanding that L&D must be integrated in the whole business and has a vital role in development across the organisation. What…
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.