This week we hear the views/opinions of Simon Gibson – Director, Learning & Organisational Development at NBC Universal, Inc. Simon key interests are around organisation development, L&D and Digital, with a keen interest in collaboration and innovation. Simon is also passionate about people development and the organisational fit. Critical to that is focusing on delivering the right mind-set, emotional connection, a collaborative culture with relevant capabilities which makes…
We continue the LPI Member spotlight – this week we hear from Judy Bloxham: What does the changing nature...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from ex Director of Talent, Learning & Organisation Development for The Walt...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a...
Margaret’s specialties include IT Training, Using NLP in the context of training and learning, course development, e-learning development, train...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
This week again we have an international flavour to QuestionTime as we catch up with Tiffany Price – CEO...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Don't just deliver training courses, deliver real business value. Performance Consultancy Masterclass gives you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into an effective performance consultant. Find out more here: https://t.co/6gocqqDHGv #PCM
Partner News Feeds
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Five tips for exerting influence without an authority position January 18, 2018
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- A new way to communicate digitally January 19, 2018
- 3rd Annual Next Generation Corporate Universities: Advancing Executive Learning January 19, 2018
- EssentialSkillz showcases Workwize compliance LMS and new CPD accredited courses at Learning Technologies 2018 January 19, 2018
- 9th HR Minds Future of Talent Forum January 19, 2018
- Totara Partners give organisations the freedom to learn at Learning Technologies 2018 January 19, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018