This week we hear the views/opinions of Simon Gibson – Director, Learning & Organisational Development at NBC Universal, Inc. Simon key interests are around organisation development, L&D and Digital, with a keen interest in collaboration and innovation. Simon is also passionate about people development and the organisational fit. Critical to that is focusing on delivering the right mind-set, emotional connection, a collaborative culture with relevant capabilities which makes…
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
Margaret’s specialties include IT Training, Using NLP in the context of training and learning, course development, e-learning development, train...
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
This week we catch up with consultant, author and international speaker Julian Stodd. In your opinion what is the biggest...
This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police....
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the Group Vice President of Learning & Development at...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of Simon Chilley, Head of Learning & Development at SThree....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017