Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and in my blog post ‘The Performance Paradox’ I even argued that we need to focus a little less on learning to do so. So I was really looking forward to be at ‘Learning Live 2017’, the conference organised by the ‘Learning…
In today’s modern workplace, learners increasingly want access to relevant content wherever they are, whenever they need it, and...
Classroom training, though traditional in approach, still holds a central position in today’s corporate training and development scenario. Traditional...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
Last week I was at Learning Live in London and to say I was invigorated, would be an...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- UpsideLMS is a Gold Sponsor of People Matters upcoming 2018 L&D Conference October 17, 2018
- Chatbot for Learning to be Featured at Learning 2018 October 16, 2018
- Knowbly Releases World’s First User-Designed e-Learning Toolkit October 16, 2018
- Discover Totara’s Four Freedoms at DevLearn 2018 October 16, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights Leadership Fundamentals October 16, 2018
- Firms warned not to let #MeToo become #YouToo October 17, 2018
- How a physiotherapist can help boost staff productivity October 17, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: October 2018 October 15, 2018
- What to do with hurtful feedback October 15, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: The art of the written word October 15, 2018