Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and in my blog post ‘The Performance Paradox’ I even argued that we need to focus a little less on learning to do so. So I was really looking forward to be at ‘Learning Live 2017’, the conference organised by the ‘Learning…
I have been reflecting on the juncture that the L&D industry and profession finds itself in and the expectations...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017