The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week is an annual event organised by the Campaign for Learning since 1999. It aims to put a spotlight on the importance and benefits of learning and development at work – this years theme is “Networked for Learning’ Who can take part?…
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
I keep hearing how curation is a skill for the modern learning professional. I rarely see effective guidance as...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- InSync Training Releases Self-Paced Learning Campaign: Exploring Gamification & Game-Based Learning November 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018
- Will 2019 be the year of transformation? November 14, 2018
- Expecting more than a baby: Working it out for working parents November 13, 2018