A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services
This guide is designed to help you choose the learning programme that best suits your needs. There are many learning providers with a wide range of courses and delivery methods and, whether you are an organisation purchasing learning or an individual funding your own training, selecting the right learning provider and course can be daunting.
• How will I know if the learning provider is credible and trustworthy?
• What do I want to achieve from the learning?
• How long do I want to study for?
• Do I want to study a full-time or part-time course?
• What will be the best learning delivery method, or combination of?
• How will I fund the learning?
• How will I know if the learning I choose is right for me?
Find out the answers in the Learning Buyers’ Guide – simply click here to download.