I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on seeing the title my mind was taken back to a recent blog post from Julie Drybrough taking a similar stance but to learning – the article is entitled Learning Comes From Life and I wanted to share it with the network:…
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
Do we want people to make mistakes? The answer I generally get to this question is “Yes”, because people...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Programme Endorsement to validate courses against quality benchmarks
- 10 Top Tips & Essential Resources For Newcomers To Elearning
- Why You Should Slow Down For Faster Results
- Tips for a Successful First-Time Implementation of eLearning
- Research Companion June 2017 – Guiding You Through The Maze of L&D Research
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.