This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to support learning delivery, engagement and improve business performance. Download the whitepaper here…
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.