This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to support learning delivery, engagement and improve business performance. Download the whitepaper here…
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Marshall E-Learning bolsters bespoke e-learning and games divisions: hires seasoned expert Joe Reddington April 26, 2017Marshall E-Learning, today announces the appointment of Joe Reddington, a talented and established expert in the industry with a high level of experience of building innovative bespoke e-learning solutions for organisations such as Google, PwC and Tata Steel.
- Totara Learning to showcase open learning solutions to US market at ATD April 26, 2017Totara Learning will be showcasing their open learning solutions in their Totara Pavilion at ATD International Conference & Exposition 2017, May 21-24, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Future First Partners with UpsideLMS to bring the SaaS LMS to Sweden and EU April 26, 2017Future First and UpsideLMS announce a strategic partnership for UpsideLMS, the SaaS Learning Management System.