This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that “Reading to the mind is what exercise is to the body“. Now I’m not one who loves exercise. In fact, I hate it. I do it because I have to. Every time, I come up with excuses not to have to…
As the walls between our formal and social lives are eroded by technology and social habits, the questions of...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Credly’s digital credentialing solution comes to Europe June 23, 2017Businesses in the UK and Europe can now unlock their learners' potential with Credly thanks to an exclusive partnership with Kineo’s sister company, Digitalme.
- Cylix to launch new GDPR Data Protection elearning course June 23, 2017Developed with Norfolk County Council, Cylix's new elearning course will provide staff with a practical guide to complying with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Saffron Interactive webinar to showcase gamification techniques from June 2017 award win June 22, 2017The session, "Serious gamification for serious threats", will be facilitated by Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group, and James Tyas, Senior Instructional Designer at Saffron. It combines the most incisive insights on gamification and behavioural science from Saffron’s well-received Learning Technologies Summer Forum seminar with tangible examples from the course awarded […]