Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in how to adapt. Despite widespread concern over potentially heavy job losses, as the adoption of artificial intelligence or AI software continues to advance, it seems there will be winners as well as losers. For instance, a report by management consultancy Deloitte,…
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
The Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2019 Learning Awards, the learning sector’s annual celebration of outstanding...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Join Paul Matthews in his free webinar "Learning Transfer - The Nuts and Bolts". Paul will be discussing his new book "Learning Transfer" along with tips and tools from over 100 years of research.
Oct 24th 12pm UK Time
Partner News Feeds
- The Learning Awards 2019 finalists are announced October 22, 2018
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- New CIM programme recognises top marketing training October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018