Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in how to adapt. Despite widespread concern over potentially heavy job losses, as the adoption of artificial intelligence or AI software continues to advance, it seems there will be winners as well as losers. For instance, a report by management consultancy Deloitte,…
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
This is, in no particular order, a list of things I wish I had done differently in leadership roles....
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Nick Bate, the Co-Founder and Director of @BlueEskimoJobs is Uncle Fester from the Addams Family for the upcoming 2020 charity calendar to help raise money for @Dreamflight! You too can help raise money by pre-ordering the calendar today at https://t.co/acCLNfJ8xZ #charity
Partner News Feeds
- Kaplan Commercial Acumen Breakfast May 24, 2019
- Book extract: Strategic Doing - Ten Skills for Agile Leadership May 24, 2019
- Kaplan May 23, 2019