So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use accelerated learning principles and the ball will be in the learners court 70% of the time….but……..are you providing your organisation with a Grand Cru that has lost its fizz? Is your training aligned to what the business really needs? Could you have chosen…
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) featured among Top 20 Content Development Companies for 2018 May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018