So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use accelerated learning principles and the ball will be in the learners court 70% of the time….but……..are you providing your organisation with a Grand Cru that has lost its fizz? Is your training aligned to what the business really needs? Could you have chosen…
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
Edmund Monk recently talked to Debbie Carter, Editor In Chief of Training Journal about his views on Learning and Development. Edmund Monk,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How Hilti Turned off their LMS to Increase Engagement & Performance October 19, 2018
- Kineo announces presence at DevLearn 2018 in Las Vegas October 19, 2018
- Unicorn Training On Course For Record Year October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 18, 2018
- IMarEST empowers continuing professional development (CPD) with the Agylia LMS October 18, 2018