So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use accelerated learning principles and the ball will be in the learners court 70% of the time….but……..are you providing your organisation with a Grand Cru that has lost its fizz? Is your training aligned to what the business really needs? Could you have chosen…
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first half of financial year March 21, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018