Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that learning management systems are a good thing. (They might also say that many learning management systems are way, way too complicated… but that’s another story.) Those organisations which use learning management systems will get a lot of value from them. They…
In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists...
If you’re still thinking about what to do for Learning at Work Week, here are four key steps to...
We all need to know about APIs now. As more and better software and more and better data emerges,...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
This is, in no particular order, a list of things I wish I had done differently in leadership roles....
The Observation ‘How Do We Become Digital?’ ~ Question to the panel at Learning Live 2017 ‘I feel like...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019