Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that learning management systems are a good thing. (They might also say that many learning management systems are way, way too complicated… but that’s another story.) Those organisations which use learning management systems will get a lot of value from them. They…
When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.