Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that learning management systems are a good thing. (They might also say that many learning management systems are way, way too complicated… but that’s another story.) Those organisations which use learning management systems will get a lot of value from them. They…
Check out the link to the annual C4LPT 100 tools for L&D…. Worth exploring; especially some of the new...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
May we take this opportunity to wish all subscribers a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year....
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
Nominations are now being taken for the most prestigious award at the 2017 Learning Awards. The Colin Corder Award,...
Do you have a new scheme or policy to launch? Need to drive awareness of learning & development? Want...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.