Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that learning management systems are a good thing. (They might also say that many learning management systems are way, way too complicated… but that’s another story.) Those organisations which use learning management systems will get a lot of value from them. They…
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017