Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that learning management systems are a good thing. (They might also say that many learning management systems are way, way too complicated… but that’s another story.) Those organisations which use learning management systems will get a lot of value from them. They…
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
It struck me as I was attending HR Congress in Amsterdam in December, that when I listened to and...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Credly’s digital credentialing solution comes to Europe June 23, 2017Businesses in the UK and Europe can now unlock their learners' potential with Credly thanks to an exclusive partnership with Kineo’s sister company, Digitalme.
- Cylix to launch new GDPR Data Protection elearning course June 23, 2017Developed with Norfolk County Council, Cylix's new elearning course will provide staff with a practical guide to complying with the requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Saffron Interactive webinar to showcase gamification techniques from June 2017 award win June 22, 2017The session, "Serious gamification for serious threats", will be facilitated by Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning and Skills Group, and James Tyas, Senior Instructional Designer at Saffron. It combines the most incisive insights on gamification and behavioural science from Saffron’s well-received Learning Technologies Summer Forum seminar with tangible examples from the course awarded […]