My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked a great reaction. Three distinct camps emerged: 1. L&D professionals, who like me believe this form of delivery is very effective. Just to be clear I am not advocating we abandon face-to-face completely. But I do think the L&D community has…
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.