My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked a great reaction. Three distinct camps emerged: 1. L&D professionals, who like me believe this form of delivery is very effective. Just to be clear I am not advocating we abandon face-to-face completely. But I do think the L&D community has…
Each year, Learning & Performance Institute accredited provider Blue Eskimo undertakes an annual work and salary survey of the training...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
In the 8th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.