My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked a great reaction. Three distinct camps emerged: 1. L&D professionals, who like me believe this form of delivery is very effective. Just to be clear I am not advocating we abandon face-to-face completely. But I do think the L&D community has…
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019