My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked a great reaction. Three distinct camps emerged: 1. L&D professionals, who like me believe this form of delivery is very effective. Just to be clear I am not advocating we abandon face-to-face completely. But I do think the L&D community has…
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- UpsideLMS brings in the holiday season with a fun, Gif-based microsite December 13, 2017
- Learn Appeal brings learning to the disconnected with industry-wide support December 12, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017