A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the important resources that facilitate the online learning process for a company’s employees. It can store media files such as documents, podcasts, videos, power point presentations and other means of learning. LMS is the new and upcoming way of providing training to…
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.