A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the important resources that facilitate the online learning process for a company’s employees. It can store media files such as documents, podcasts, videos, power point presentations and other means of learning. LMS is the new and upcoming way of providing training to…
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Las Vegas
- Business Benefits of Creating The Corporate MOOC
- How To Make A Winning Presentation
- Learning Today: Why Nothing and Everything Has Changed
- Applying Brain Science in Online Learning Design
- Online Educa
- 06/12/2017 - 08/12/2017
Partner News Feeds
- Low completion rates of large open online courses force a rethink of effective executive training October 17, 2017
- Teacher training: What next? October 17, 2017
- Youth employment: A changing landscape October 17, 2017
- Top five major online marketing tools used in L&D October 16, 2017
- Five counterintuitive steps for a more productive workplace culture October 16, 2017
- Remit apprentice lands dream job working on supercars October 17, 2017
- Amit Gautam contributes to a mLearning Industry Paper by the eLearning Guild October 17, 2017
- Warwick Conferences awarded Learning & Performance Institute accreditation October 16, 2017
- Cylix launches new GDPR Data Protection online training course October 16, 2017
- Exceptional L&D Programs Recognized in First Docebo Learning Awards October 11, 2017
- The boss blues – are you the cause of employee stress? October 9, 2017
- The value of feeling valued September 21, 2017
- What works in corporate coaching? September 21, 2017
- Information to transformation – moving from knowing to doing September 20, 2017
- Forget millennials! Focus on training the modern learner September 20, 2017