Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of user experience. By this I mean the more useful and perhaps difficult definition offered by the Nieslen Norman group. It runs thus: User experience ” encompasses all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.” I…
As a thanks to the LPI for accepting me as a Felow, here is an opportunity to download the...
Curation has always been there as a minor element in the role of the learning professional. When, at the...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 54 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019