Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of user experience. By this I mean the more useful and perhaps difficult definition offered by the Nieslen Norman group. It runs thus: User experience ” encompasses all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.” I…
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
Following a recent article on 7 ways to find more meaning at work, Elinor Schmitz-Jansen has continued her research. In...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018