In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind of talent are you hiring? Do they possess the requisite traits that are needed to make it in this field? Have they been trained enough? No matter what you say, unless your employees are putting their best foot forward, your company…
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Newsflash: 19 July July 19, 2018
- TJ Awards 2018: Interview tips July 19, 2018
- Female veterans can face major disadvantage when applying for civilian roles July 18, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Che Guevara July 18, 2018
- The fourth sneaky elephant July 17, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? New research from Fosway and UNLEASH aims to find out. July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on the Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018
- Former First Lady Laura Bush – Learning 2018 Keynote Speaker July 18, 2018
- EssentialSkillz launch new Phishing eLearning course July 18, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018