In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind of talent are you hiring? Do they possess the requisite traits that are needed to make it in this field? Have they been trained enough? No matter what you say, unless your employees are putting their best foot forward, your company…
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- One in two businesses doesn’t offer training June 19, 2018
- Is it a difficult time to be a business leader? June 19, 2018
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- EDUopinions ranks German Universities best in Europe June 19, 2018
- Make Real secures equity investment to revolutionise immersive technology learning June 19, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018