100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The digital learner: a new breed of learner in the digital age July 24, 2017Training A new breed of learner in the digital ageBecky Norman
- “It is critical that compliance training innovates to engage participants.” July 20, 2017Training Interview: Kate Lander, CSO, Eukleia TrainingKate Lander
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders cultivate agility July 18, 2017Business 4 tactics to help L&D leaders cultivate agilityJamie Lawrence
- How to cultivate agility through learning July 18, 2017Culture How to cultivate agility through learningJamie Lawrence
- Prestigious line-up: Barclays, PwC, Securitas to share expertise at World of Learning July 27, 2017An exemplary programme of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to deliver inspiration at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Australian companies investing heavily in training for a competitive advantage July 27, 2017DDLS, Australia’s leading IT training provider, today released key findings from its 2017 training survey which included respondents from multiple sectors.
- Virtual College supports the Food Standards Agency to promote safe summer food July 26, 2017Virtual College has launched a ‘Safe Summer Food’ campaign to help the catering trade reduce the incidence of food poisoning over the coming months.