- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphics April 19, 2017Training The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Upside Learning makes it again to Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List April 25, 2017Upside Learning gets featured in the Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List for the third time in a row.
- Firebrand Training partner with National Autistic Society for Autism Awareness Month April 25, 2017Firebrand partner with The National Autistic Society (NAS) to support Autism Awareness Month and develop apprenticeships suitable for people on the autistic spectrum.
- People Development at Transport for London on Learning Now tv April 24, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Programme Lead - People Development at Transport for London, on TfL’s huge people transformation project. Plus: leadership development; state of the nation - learning in the US; Towards Maturity’s 2016-17 benchmark.