It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of publicity raising awareness. I’ve found it really interesting to read so many examples from both famous people and people I respect in my PLN about their struggles with mental health issues. It’s made me reflect on my own experiences. I don’t…
I found myself reflecting on the plane to Las Vegas about some of the key aspects of the Socially Dynamic...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 24/10/2018 - 25/10/2018
Partner News Feeds
- InstructureCon User Conference: Big Top Bridge June 22, 2018
- How negative behaviours can make the strongest employees June 22, 2018
- Learning and development in the social enterprise June 22, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 21 June June 21, 2018
- Multiskilling millennials June 20, 2018
- Showcasing the world's best learning programmes June 21, 2018
- Nimble Elearning and partners CSA deliver important seminar on Cyber Security June 21, 2018
- Artificial intelligence in learning on Learning Now tv June 20, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- Developing your public speaking: a toolkit for introverted trainers June 22, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018