2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning and development (L&D)? The answer: both or either, depending on exactly what you mean. Regular readers will know I’m currently running the 2017 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, where I ask L&D professionals a single question: what will be hot in L&D…
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018