2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning and development (L&D)? The answer: both or either, depending on exactly what you mean. Regular readers will know I’m currently running the 2017 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, where I ask L&D professionals a single question: what will be hot in L&D…
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
Award-winning learning professional Dave Buglass reveals why significant culture change is on the horizon for L&D. Warning: Dave Buglass...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
Gaining an understanding of our personalities and how we relate to and perceive others is a powerful tool for...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- UpsideLMS' twin-win at the 2017 Brandon Hall Awards takes its award tally to 33 December 18, 2017
- Virtual College partners The 60 Second Chef to give more this Christmas December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017