2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning and development (L&D)? The answer: both or either, depending on exactly what you mean. Regular readers will know I’m currently running the 2017 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, where I ask L&D professionals a single question: what will be hot in L&D…
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The coaching model library: CLEAR March 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 March March 16, 2018
- It’s time to talk about mental health March 16, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Totara Learn 11 supports GDPR compliance March 15, 2018
- HR Learning Bites – new information webinar series by Watson Martin Partnership March 14, 2018
- Design, adapt, build, and manage your learner’s unique needs March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018