2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning and development (L&D)? The answer: both or either, depending on exactly what you mean. Regular readers will know I’m currently running the 2017 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, where I ask L&D professionals a single question: what will be hot in L&D…
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Rob Hubbard. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Learner Needs Drive New Release October 14, 2018
- Engage in Learning focuses on Leadership and Problem Solving October 12, 2018
- Advantexe Launches New Sales Prospecting Simulation October 11, 2018
- Updated List of the Top 20 Learning Management Systems Published October 11, 2018
- Kineo announced a Top 3 elearning firm by eLearning Industry October 11, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 11 October October 11, 2018
- The importance of promoting creativity within the workplace October 11, 2018
- Dr Julian Nesbitt Launches Mental Health Platform to Tackle Employee Mental Health Crisis October 10, 2018