When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality content? Whether you are looking for modern learning options to engage staff or developing your own resources, we have developed four tips to help you spot quality. Over the past few years, the phrase ‘Microlearning’ has become increasingly popular and this…
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Jonathan Kettleborough is Managing Director, Corollis Ltd a consultancy which assists companies in achieving business focused change. This can...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- ATD 2018 November 16, 2017
- CIPD L&D show November 16, 2017
- LearnTec November 16, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- UpsideLMS' latest eBook covers the whole nine yards of Mobile LMS November 15, 2017
- Emerging technologies: implications for life as we know it at Learning Technologies 2018 November 14, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017
- Moonshot thinking: disrupting the norm in business November 3, 2017