When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality content? Whether you are looking for modern learning options to engage staff or developing your own resources, we have developed four tips to help you spot quality. Over the past few years, the phrase ‘Microlearning’ has become increasingly popular and this…
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Why L&D must ensure your organisation is trustworthy April 16, 2018
- Onward ever onward April 16, 2018
- Partnership and innovation at the heart of award-winning learning April 16, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Come and meet the Watson Martin Partnership team at the CIPD L&D Show and find out! April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Toolkit brings Real Case Studies of Real Clients April 17, 2018
- Fuse Universal Welcomes Lori Niles-Hofmann as new Chief Learning Officer April 13, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018