When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality content? Whether you are looking for modern learning options to engage staff or developing your own resources, we have developed four tips to help you spot quality. Over the past few years, the phrase ‘Microlearning’ has become increasingly popular and this…
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- One in two businesses doesn’t offer training June 19, 2018
- Is it a difficult time to be a business leader? June 19, 2018
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- Darwinbox and UpsideLMS announce strategic alliance to offer one-stop-shop for HR and Learn-Tech solutions June 20, 2018
- QA announces partnership with Siker June 19, 2018
- EDUopinions ranks German Universities best in Europe June 19, 2018
- Make Real secures equity investment to revolutionise immersive technology learning June 19, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018