When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality content? Whether you are looking for modern learning options to engage staff or developing your own resources, we have developed four tips to help you spot quality. Over the past few years, the phrase ‘Microlearning’ has become increasingly popular and this…
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Apprenticeship levy: Managers need developing too January 23, 2018
- How to show sponsors that training delivers value January 22, 2018
- Why language learning will be top of the corporate agenda in 2018 January 22, 2018
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- Matching international Business Growth with the Right Skills - Speexx presents solutions for continuous and agile business language learning January 23, 2018
- Totara brings the freedom to learn to Germany at LEARNTEC January 23, 2018
- Kallidus showcases digital learning best practice with some of Britain’s favourite household brands at LT2018 January 23, 2018
- 2018 Fosway 9-Grids™ for Digital Learning and Learning Systems January 23, 2018
- UpsideLMS Predicts L&D Trends and Forecasts in its Latest eBook January 23, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces January 23, 2018
- How do you actually build a coaching business? January 23, 2018
- Why you need to nurture Emotional First Responders in the workplace January 22, 2018
- Making the case for training line managers on mental health January 22, 2018
- What should your talent management strategy look like? January 22, 2018