Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As many of you know, challenges exist when marketing your services to Generation X & Y cohorts. This raises questions around the validity of focus group research and surveys. Even within controlled settings, the desire to participate in a survey creates a “lens”…
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019