Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As many of you know, challenges exist when marketing your services to Generation X & Y cohorts. This raises questions around the validity of focus group research and surveys. Even within controlled settings, the desire to participate in a survey creates a “lens”…
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
It struck me as I was attending HR Congress in Amsterdam in December, that when I listened to and...
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Learning Programme Endorsement to validate courses against quality benchmarks
- 10 Top Tips & Essential Resources For Newcomers To Elearning
- Why You Should Slow Down For Faster Results
- Tips for a Successful First-Time Implementation of eLearning
- Research Companion June 2017 – Guiding You Through The Maze of L&D Research
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- Kate Lander joins Eukleia Training as Chief Strategy Officer June 26, 2017Eukleia Training’s new Chief Strategy Officer Kate Lander has a strong background in finance and training.
- Executive learning and development issues revealed in latest Corporate Learning Pulse Survey June 26, 2017Four key views have emerged from this year’s Corporate Pulse Survey from Financial Times |IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance.
- Raytheon named leader in NelsonHall 2017 Global Learning Business Process Services evaluation June 26, 2017This is the fourth year in a row that Raytheon has been rated in the leader quadrant among learning BPS companies.