Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As many of you know, challenges exist when marketing your services to Generation X & Y cohorts. This raises questions around the validity of focus group research and surveys. Even within controlled settings, the desire to participate in a survey creates a “lens”…
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it...
Interactive Drama is a powerful and exciting vehicle for learning. New technologies are making it easier to develop, run...
Data is one of our most valuable commodities, helping organisations better understand their customers, spot trends and work more...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Experiential learning: I’m no expert… but I could be!
- What the hell am I doing here? Retaining employees and promoting workplace happiness
- The Learning Sector Salary & Work Survey 2016/17 Results
- How To Increase Learning Access & Flexibility
- Why Should You Listen to a Networking Expert if You’re Good at it Already? – Andy Lopata
- Learning Provider Connect - Netherlands
- Engage Change
- True Behavioural Change Through Employee Engagement
- Social Learning Leaders Masterclass
- Learning At Work Week
- 15/05/2017 - 21/05/2017
- How to become an inclusive leader who values diversity March 28, 2017Culture Become an inclusive leader who values diversityJamie Lawrence
- Corporate obsolescence, emotional agility and never changing your mind March 27, 2017Training L&D news round up - 27th MarchJamie Lawrence
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Lean and agile learning on Learning Now tv March 28, 2017Learning Now tv this month reports on lean and agile learning and the differences between them with Learning Strategist, David James. Plus insights into the learning market in the Netherlands, competency frameworks and the challenges faced by CLOs in India.
- British universities must play their part in preventing racist attacks March 28, 2017Since the UK’s EU referendum vote in 2016, the number of hate crimes has risen dramatically, including attacks based on disability, racial, religious and homophobic motives.
- World’s top education experts to answer key questions in Iceland March 28, 2017Questions up for discussion at MidSummit, which will be held in Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital city, include: Who is shaping today’s digital learning agenda and why? Is their vision utopian or dystopian? What will tomorrow’s learning experience be like? What can we learn from the way our brains work about the best methods to […]