Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As many of you know, challenges exist when marketing your services to Generation X & Y cohorts. This raises questions around the validity of focus group research and surveys. Even within controlled settings, the desire to participate in a survey creates a “lens”…
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
“Nowadays you don’t want to be a knowledge expert, you want to have a knowledge network”. The words above...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
A summary of John Dunlosky’s, (Kent State University, USA, Professor of Psychology) 2013 paper on effective student learning, by...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.