These days – possibly more than ever before – we can easily become so caught up with getting things done that we fail to just ‘be’ in the present moment. It doesn’t seem to matter whether we are working, at home, studying or travelling, alone or with others – so many of us are missing the beauty of life and…
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
As we move beyond the old notion of ‘e-learning’ and are now more likely to talk about digital learning...
A paper by Giuseppe Auricchio and Evgeny Kaganer In this article, we share the thinking that is guiding our...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 24 May May 24, 2018
- Rebellious leaders: Margaret Sanger May 23, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- Agylia expands into Denmark with new partner, Roiit May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018