Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events is how full of contradictions our industry is? If you attended last week you will have heard many practitioners talk about personalised learning, so why are most of them still managing or rolling out large scale, “one size fits all” programmes? The many…
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- The impact of reverse mentoring April 17, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018
- How you can move from problem-focused to solution-focused April 9, 2018