Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events is how full of contradictions our industry is? If you attended last week you will have heard many practitioners talk about personalised learning, so why are most of them still managing or rolling out large scale, “one size fits all” programmes? The many…
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.
- Watson Martin Partnership launches new fast-track Foundation Certificate in HR June 21, 2017Leading courses and qualifications provider Watson Martin Partnership today announced the launch of a new Fast-Track Foundation Certificate in HR Practice for those who want to get CIPD qualified in the quickest time and via the most flexible route possible.