Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events is how full of contradictions our industry is? If you attended last week you will have heard many practitioners talk about personalised learning, so why are most of them still managing or rolling out large scale, “one size fits all” programmes? The many…
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
Gaining an understanding of our personalities and how we relate to and perceive others is a powerful tool for...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.