Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events is how full of contradictions our industry is? If you attended last week you will have heard many practitioners talk about personalised learning, so why are most of them still managing or rolling out large scale, “one size fits all” programmes? The many…
The third of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019