v-Learning Solutions, the people behind the technology that powers the institute’s COLF and CDOL courses, are running a webinar on the strategies and challenges of blended learning in virtual classrooms. vLearning Solutions has been running blended multi-modal events that include virtual classrooms for many years. In that time we have experienced the benefits and pitfalls that come with this innovative…
One of the most influential and pioneering figures in learning and workplace performance, Elliott Masie, is confirmed as keynote...
This week see’s the institutes annual conference taking place in London with over 600 registered attendees we take a look at...
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
Last week I went along to the Learning and Performance Institute‘s Learning Live conference. This was my third year...
IT systems training is often a under-discussed medium of L&D. Corporate Office offers seem to be standard but what...
For those LPN members that missed the recent webinar we are pleased to share this recording. We know it takes...
If you missed LearningLive, take a look at what LPI is launching by simply clicking here
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017