v-Learning Solutions, the people behind the technology that powers the institute’s COLF and CDOL courses, are running a webinar on the strategies and challenges of blended learning in virtual classrooms. vLearning Solutions has been running blended multi-modal events that include virtual classrooms for many years. In that time we have experienced the benefits and pitfalls that come with this innovative…
This week see’s the institutes annual conference taking place in London with over 600 registered attendees we take a look at...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2014 Learning Live Conference, held in London on the 10...
For those LPN members that missed the recent webinar we are pleased to share this recording. We know it takes...
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
The Social Learning Leaders Masterclass is an exclusive masterclass for Heads of L&D wishing to take charge of the...
With the autumn raft of L&D conferences and events now in full swing and with our time being at...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017