v-Learning Solutions, the people behind the technology that powers the institute’s COLF and CDOL courses, are running a webinar on the strategies and challenges of blended learning in virtual classrooms. vLearning Solutions has been running blended multi-modal events that include virtual classrooms for many years. In that time we have experienced the benefits and pitfalls that come with this innovative…
Has your team or department achieved outstanding results in the past 12 months? If so then there is still...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
IT systems training is often a under-discussed medium of L&D. Corporate Office offers seem to be standard but what...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is excited to announce the launch of a brand new certification for people designing...
With the autumn raft of L&D conferences and events now in full swing and with our time being at...
In this podcast by TrainingZone Ed Monk Managing Director of the Learning & Performance Institute discusses Learning Live 2015 and...
The Social Learning Leaders Masterclass is an exclusive masterclass for Heads of L&D wishing to take charge of the...
With the Learning Awards wrapped up for another year TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard has a word with a few of...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- “Bloody difficult” Brexit? How to handle your own tough conversations May 15, 2017Strategy Brexit lessons: handling tough conversationsJamie Lawrence
- "Creating a learning culture isn’t just a matter of buying an LMS, producing eLearning units and crossing your fingers." May 15, 2017Strategy Q&A with Juilette Denny from Growth EngineeringRachel_White
- NetDimensions Ranked as a Leader in 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning May 22, 2017NetDimensions has been ranked as a Leader for the third year in a row in the 2017 Aragon Research Globe™ for Corporate Learning.
- Acheson and Glover chooses Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services for Health and Safety compliance May 22, 2017Acheson and Glover has chosen Kallidus Off-the-shelf Content services to bring Health and Safety training online.
- Global Bank to challenge over 600 graduates using banking simulation May 22, 2017Business Smart International, a leading business simulation company, will deliver an engaging and innovative live simulation events for a global banking client. In a prestigious London hotel, over 600 high calibre graduates will take control of a virtual bank and navigate it through a simulated 4 years of business in a challenging marketplace.