Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening in a live brain rather than dissecting a dead brain and trying to guess! It seems as if a week doesn’t pass without new eye-watering findings that challenge the way we have previously perceived human thought and behaviour. As a science that sits, almost by definition, at the heart of learning, neuroscience helps explain the role of the brain in terms of how we learn and process information. These insights are now beginning to shape how learning leaders develop learning organisations.
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
What you don’t know can cost you – an article by Shawn Doyle – Contributor, Inc.com I’ve been involved...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Learning Live
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of L&D December 15, 2017
- Truth and trends: What lies ahead for digital learning in 2018 December 15, 2017
- Online Educa Berlin 2017: Resources and comment round up December 15, 2017
- Leadership: How to get honest feedback from your employees December 15, 2017
- Summit events: The value of stepping away from the office December 14, 2017
- UpsideLMS' twin-win at the 2017 Brandon Hall Awards takes its award tally to 33 December 18, 2017
- Virtual College partners The 60 Second Chef to give more this Christmas December 14, 2017
- War on cyber-attacks and digital disruption are business priorities over next three years December 14, 2017
- DDLS appoints Jon Lang as new Chief Executive Officer December 14, 2017
- Firebrand named Top 20 IT Training Company for eighth successive year December 13, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions December 15, 2017
- Two keys to unlocking employee effectiveness: coaching and informal learning December 6, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017