Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening in a live brain rather than dissecting a dead brain and trying to guess! It seems as if a week doesn’t pass without new eye-watering findings that challenge the way we have previously perceived human thought and behaviour. As a science that sits, almost by definition, at the heart of learning, neuroscience helps explain the role of the brain in terms of how we learn and process information. These insights are now beginning to shape how learning leaders develop learning organisations.
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Edmund Monk recently talked to Debbie Carter, Editor In Chief of Training Journal about his views on Learning and Development. Edmund Monk,...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- How Hilti Turned off its LMS to Increase Engagement & Performance October 19, 2018
- Kineo announces presence at DevLearn 2018 in Las Vegas October 19, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018