Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening in a live brain rather than dissecting a dead brain and trying to guess! It seems as if a week doesn’t pass without new eye-watering findings that challenge the way we have previously perceived human thought and behaviour. As a science that sits, almost by definition, at the heart of learning, neuroscience helps explain the role of the brain in terms of how we learn and process information. These insights are now beginning to shape how learning leaders develop learning organisations.
In the wake of the Eva Carneiro controversy and despite overwhelming support for the Medic from the Premier League...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
I just read Martin Couzin’s article on curation and this is a fascinating and important topic. It was interesting...
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
Interactive Drama is a powerful and exciting vehicle for learning. New technologies are making it easier to develop, run...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
Partner News Feeds
- The MASIE Center Announces New Curation & Learning LAB and Learning Innovations LAB for 2019 December 18, 2018
- QA boosts cyber security training portfolio with InfoSec Skills acquisition December 18, 2018
- Omniplex brings Vyond to the UK with launch event at the House of Illustration December 17, 2018
- Skillcast Compliance Crossword Challenge 2018 is now live December 17, 2018
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Creative Learning DesignerCreative Learning Designer Package CÂ£35K Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits Location London Sector E-learning, Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref EK2571 Are you looking to join the consulting world, where you can use your expert instructional design experience to design award winning blended learning programmes?
- TJ: The best of 2018 December 18, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: December 2018 December 18, 2018
- Content is not learning: How to redesign culture to drive learning December 18, 2018
- Listening leads to personal development December 17, 2018
- Performance under pressure: How to stay on top of your game December 17, 2018