Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening in a live brain rather than dissecting a dead brain and trying to guess! It seems as if a week doesn’t pass without new eye-watering findings that challenge the way we have previously perceived human thought and behaviour. As a science that sits, almost by definition, at the heart of learning, neuroscience helps explain the role of the brain in terms of how we learn and process information. These insights are now beginning to shape how learning leaders develop learning organisations.
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Digital Transformation in Learning - 9 Things You Can Do Right Now
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- People management: why introverts make great leaders July 23, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- How to navigate a way through an abundance of learning content July 23, 2018
- Speexx wins Worlddidac Award 2018 July 23, 2018
- Royal Dutch Shell & MPS Interactive Systems win in APEX 2018 Awards July 23, 2018
- Women in business in learning and in society on Learning Now tv July 20, 2018
- Taking e-learning Instructional Design to the next generation – Learn Appeal and Appitierre run workshops for schools July 20, 2018