Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening in a live brain rather than dissecting a dead brain and trying to guess! It seems as if a week doesn’t pass without new eye-watering findings that challenge the way we have previously perceived human thought and behaviour. As a science that sits, almost by definition, at the heart of learning, neuroscience helps explain the role of the brain in terms of how we learn and process information. These insights are now beginning to shape how learning leaders develop learning organisations.
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
Applications are now open for LEARNING LIVE 2019. Brought to you by The Learning & Performance Institute LEARNING LIVE is...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Join @DonaldHTaylor as he discusses the Capability Map, a unique and powerful tool aiming to capture the big shifts that have impacted L&D recently, as well as those coming in the next 2-5 years.
26th Feb 7pm UK Time
Hosted by @BCSLandDSG
Partner News Feeds
- Familycaselawyer | Talaq Procedure In Lahore Pakis February 23, 2019
- AWS Certified Security Specialty Questions 2019 February 23, 2019
- Microsoft (AZURE) AZ-400 Dumps Pdf | AZ-400 Pdf February 23, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019