Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze of one too many drinkies, normally the post party washing up lasts longer than my resolution! This year as the clock ticked around to 2014, I made a bold statement. In my 40th year on the planet, I decided that 2014…
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.