Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze of one too many drinkies, normally the post party washing up lasts longer than my resolution! This year as the clock ticked around to 2014, I made a bold statement. In my 40th year on the planet, I decided that 2014…
‘Resources’ is the name we give to things used by people to enable them to do the things they...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017