Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people complain about being made to do an energiser or icebreaker. And when I hear the actual problem, it’s that often there is little relevance of the exercise in relation to the session they’re about to take part in. See, as an…
There are some simple things you can do on your network to make it more secure. This article provides 6 easy...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017