Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people complain about being made to do an energiser or icebreaker. And when I hear the actual problem, it’s that often there is little relevance of the exercise in relation to the session they’re about to take part in. See, as an…
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The holy grail of workforce performance improvement November 22, 2017
- How we can make sure managers thrive in the future November 22, 2017
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- UpsideLMS celebrates Thanksgiving; Releases a 'Thank You' Video November 22, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- How can L&D help managers ‘learn to learn’? November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017