Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people complain about being made to do an energiser or icebreaker. And when I hear the actual problem, it’s that often there is little relevance of the exercise in relation to the session they’re about to take part in. See, as an…
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019