I receive a lot of friendly requests via Twitter and LinkedIn. Actually, they are simple spam dressed up as something friendlier. Instead of replying to them individually, I have written this post so that I can simply reply with this URL Image:A J Cann, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial 2.0 Dear Spammer You don’t think you’re…
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.