I receive a lot of friendly requests via Twitter and LinkedIn. Actually, they are simple spam dressed up as something friendlier. Instead of replying to them individually, I have written this post so that I can simply reply with this URL Image:A J Cann, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial 2.0 Dear Spammer You don’t think you’re…
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
In the second of our series of six blog posts on the topic of aligning L&D to business strategy,...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019