Sorry to bore you all with a story about flying. However, it is healthier for my marriage if I talk about it here, rather than with my husband (who is really, really, tired of hearing about how each flight was worse than the last). Please indulge me a bit. Beyond sharing my pain, this experience makes me reflect on two…
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
In today’s modern workplace, learners increasingly want access to relevant content wherever they are, whenever they need it, and...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- L&D trends: Sean Nugent, LEO Learning November 12, 2018
- Top 20 ‘Try-Before-You-Buy’ Learning Management Systems Named November 12, 2018
- QA raises the bar of online training effectiveness with the launch of Impact Academies November 8, 2018
- The digital skills gap: how close is L&D to understanding it? November 8, 2018
- Omniplex to boost video-creation skills in the UK with Vyond November 8, 2018
- Talent acquisition: How software-led processes are improving the experience November 12, 2018
- Consumerisation of learning and keeping pace with the platforms November 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 9 November November 9, 2018
- The growing importance of soft skills and the role of technology in developing them November 9, 2018
- Talent in Logistics 2019 to be bigger than ever November 6, 2018