Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live conference. It features conversations on developing a more business outcome focused approach to learning with Niall Gavin, L&D and Learning Technologies consultant (former Group Head of Technology Assisted Learning at First Group) and Ola Noel, IT Training Manager at Lloyds of…
Just over a week ago I had the privilege of attending Learning Awards’ 22nd annual celebration and be a...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- Learner Needs Drive New Release October 14, 2018
- Engage in Learning focuses on Leadership and Problem Solving October 12, 2018
- Advantexe Launches New Sales Prospecting Simulation October 11, 2018
- Updated List of the Top 20 Learning Management Systems Published October 11, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 11 October October 11, 2018
- The importance of promoting creativity within the workplace October 11, 2018
- Dr Julian Nesbitt Launches Mental Health Platform to Tackle Employee Mental Health Crisis October 10, 2018