Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live conference. It features conversations on developing a more business outcome focused approach to learning with Niall Gavin, L&D and Learning Technologies consultant (former Group Head of Technology Assisted Learning at First Group) and Ola Noel, IT Training Manager at Lloyds of…
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD European Summit
- 13/12/2017 - 14/12/2017
- Stop Delivering Training - Start Delivering Real Business Value
- Exploring the Live Online Classroom
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Employee experience is paramount in the era of the employee pt2 December 8, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Memory matters December 8, 2017
- Training for Industry 4.0 December 7, 2017
- Magazine excerpt: Warning! New manager at work December 6, 2017
- GDPR training explained December 6, 2017
- Nick Shackleton-Jones on L&D’s role: LearningNow tv this week December 11, 2017
- QA listed as 2017 Top 20 IT Training Company December 11, 2017
- Explosive Learning Solutions provides Lean IT training and consultancy for Oxford University December 11, 2017
- OEB Global 2017: Government Adviser Says Stop Investing in Systems that Don’t Work December 8, 2017
- InSync Training Wins 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Bronze Award December 7, 2017
- Some simple tips to create a grateful workplace November 30, 2017
- The diversity challenge? Team cohesion grows from shared goals November 30, 2017
- What common mistakes do new managers make? November 29, 2017
- Is your LMS hindering your blended learning? November 29, 2017
- Why your creative employees are more likely to be risk-takers November 28, 2017