The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H. Taylor recently closed his annual ‘What will be hot in L&D this...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Association for Project Management Conference
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- How To Put Communication At The Heart of Your Global L&D Strategy
- Be Adaptive - Next Generation Strategy Execution
- Creativity At Work
August - Awards Expert@awards_expert
Don't miss this next week..
Don't miss this next week..
Join @YourLPI and @donna_awards free webinar 11am 24th April! If you would like to learn The Secrets of Winning Awards then click here to register https://t.co/nd8peRge1d #LearningAwards #Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Rebellious leaders: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela April 20, 2018
- The TJ Podcast: April 2018 April 19, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 19 April April 19, 2018
- Skillsoft Unveils Leadership Development Program for Transforming Leaders for the Digital Age April 19, 2018
- A newsletter overhaul April 18, 2018
- Elearning market worth over $200bn by 2024 April 19, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Does the reward outweigh the cost? April 19, 2018
- What’s new in Learning and Development? Watson Martin Partnership team at CIPD L&D Show April 19, 2018
- Skills for Security launches employment law courses for security sector April 19, 2018
- Agylia launches international Partner Programme April 17, 2018
- Soft skills: how to teach the missing basics to today's young talent April 20, 2018
- Six steps to achieve real behaviour change at work April 19, 2018
- Elearning: Is that how YOU learn? April 19, 2018
- Management apprenticeships: how can you get leaders on board? April 11, 2018
- How to influence in the overwhelming world of communication April 9, 2018