The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry,...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.