The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
Informal Learning in Organisations by Robin Hoyle is published by Kogan Page at £29.99. LPI members can order a...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017