The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- 20, the golden age of de-motivation: The least motivated worker in the UK September 20, 2017
- The key to cloud security? Good identity hygiene and analytics September 20, 2017
- Managers are your engagement trendsetters September 19, 2017
- The learning curve is really a staircase (with a trap door in it) September 19, 2017
- How to coach for performance breakthroughs September 19, 2017
- World of Learning: explore, understand and act upon the latest developments in L&D September 19, 2017
- Defence specialists explore contract liability via Explosive Learning Solutions September 19, 2017
- UpsideLMS Launches UpsideLMS Mobile, a New Platform for (Offline) mLearning September 19, 2017
- LSG webinar series begins with Fosway’s insights into the realities of digital learning September 18, 2017
- Kallidus shortlisted for two Learning Technologies Awards September 18, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017
- VR in learning isn’t as hard as you think September 14, 2017
- Disability Confident: what is the future of this scheme? September 8, 2017