The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
The Learning & Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning at Work Week 2019. Your company or...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
As the walls between our formal and social lives are eroded by technology and social habits, the questions of...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019