In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don’t: Traditional rewards aren’t always as effective as we think. Listen for illuminating stories — and maybe, a way forward….
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Rachel Burnham writes – Last week I had the opportunity to participate in this year’s Learning Live conference organised by...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, a Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR Professionals May 21, 2019
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Tackling the AI bias issue May 22, 2019
- Gender pay gap reporting: An opportunity to improve your organisation’s success? May 21, 2019
- The double nature of ownership May 20, 2019