In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don’t: Traditional rewards aren’t always as effective as we think. Listen for illuminating stories — and maybe, a way forward….
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Elearning: Minefield or goldmine? February 16, 2018
- What makes a successful L&D partner February 15, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- Watson Martin Partnership selected to provide HR and Management apprenticeship training February 19, 2018
- Fuse Universal Ranked as a Core Leader in the 2018 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems Report February 16, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018