In this TedTalks career analyst Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don’t: Traditional rewards aren’t always as effective as we think. Listen for illuminating stories — and maybe, a way forward….
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
Learning has a crucial role to play in the growth and development of a business. Challenges of innovation and...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
This week Robin Hoyle talks People Development Directors and so much more: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mapping Essential Skills in the New Age of L&D
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Partner News Feeds
- Today’s Top eLearning Content Development Companies Identified October 15, 2018
- Learner Needs Drive New Release October 14, 2018
- Engage in Learning focuses on Leadership and Problem Solving October 12, 2018
- Advantexe Launches New Sales Prospecting Simulation October 11, 2018
- Updated List of the Top 20 Learning Management Systems Published October 11, 2018
- TJ interviews: Author and coach Robin Kermode October 12, 2018
- Why these companies are the best for freelancers - and four lessons employers can learn from them October 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 11 October October 11, 2018
- The importance of promoting creativity within the workplace October 11, 2018
- Dr Julian Nesbitt Launches Mental Health Platform to Tackle Employee Mental Health Crisis October 10, 2018