The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Qualities of Great Leaders (Skills and Behaviours) Knowing that two-thirds of being a leader is…
It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- L&D trends: Sean Nugent, LEO Learning November 12, 2018
- Top 20 ‘Try-Before-You-Buy’ Learning Management Systems Named November 12, 2018
- QA raises the bar of online training effectiveness with the launch of Impact Academies November 8, 2018
- The digital skills gap: how close is L&D to understanding it? November 8, 2018
- Omniplex to boost video-creation skills in the UK with Vyond November 8, 2018
- Talent acquisition: How software-led processes are improving the experience November 12, 2018
- Consumerisation of learning and keeping pace with the platforms November 12, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 9 November November 9, 2018
- The growing importance of soft skills and the role of technology in developing them November 9, 2018
- Talent in Logistics 2019 to be bigger than ever November 6, 2018