Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There are best practices for measuring impact and technology for analyzing performance. While these methods are undeniably valuable, real-time data collection in the classroom is an effective method of evaluating and predicting results for learning and development. Real-time data collection in a…
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 minutes ago
active 3 hours ago
active 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 32 minutes ago
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020