Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There are best practices for measuring impact and technology for analyzing performance. While these methods are undeniably valuable, real-time data collection in the classroom is an effective method of evaluating and predicting results for learning and development. Real-time data collection in a…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019