Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There are best practices for measuring impact and technology for analyzing performance. While these methods are undeniably valuable, real-time data collection in the classroom is an effective method of evaluating and predicting results for learning and development. Real-time data collection in a…
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
In this video Nick Bate and Nick Jones of accredited LPI provider Blue Eskimo look at the skills in Learning & Development...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Digital Transformation in Learning - 9 Things You Can Do Right Now
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
Partner News Feeds
- People management: why introverts make great leaders July 23, 2018
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- How to navigate a way through an abundance of learning content July 23, 2018
- Speexx wins Worlddidac Award 2018 July 23, 2018
- Royal Dutch Shell & MPS Interactive Systems win in APEX 2018 Awards July 23, 2018
- Women in business in learning and in society on Learning Now tv July 20, 2018
- Taking e-learning Instructional Design to the next generation – Learn Appeal and Appitierre run workshops for schools July 20, 2018