One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he could build time into his day for reflection on improving business performance. Well, his blog did part of its job, getting me thinking – well, reflecting to be more accurate – on the power of reflection. One reflection led to another…
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
Thought leadership is a bit of a marmite term. There are those who love it, and then there are...
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Join Paul Matthews in his free webinar "Learning Transfer - The Nuts and Bolts". Paul will be discussing his new book "Learning Transfer" along with tips and tools from over 100 years of research.
Oct 24th 12pm UK Time
Partner News Feeds
- The Learning Awards 2019 finalists are announced October 22, 2018
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- New CIM programme recognises top marketing training October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018