One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he could build time into his day for reflection on improving business performance. Well, his blog did part of its job, getting me thinking – well, reflecting to be more accurate – on the power of reflection. One reflection led to another…
Those of you familiar with the work of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) will be aware that two...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.