This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be it within our personal lives or professional arena. As I prepare to head off for the Christmas break and all the festivities that are to follow I have been thinking of my highlights within the L&D calendar. I always look forward…
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H. Taylor recently closed his annual ‘What will be hot in L&D this...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The Modern Learning Leader (webinar)
- Save Your Business From Boring Learning in 2018
- Learning Technologies Bar Camp 2018
- The Learning Awards 2018
- National Apprenticeship Week
- 05/03/2018 - 09/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
Don't just deliver training courses, deliver real business value. Performance Consultancy Masterclass gives you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into an effective performance consultant. Find out more here: https://t.co/6gocqqDHGv #PCM
Partner News Feeds
- Difficult conversations: Do we have a problem with harassment? January 19, 2018
- #TJwow OEB webinar: Taking the uncertainty out of the future role of the L&D professional January 18, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 18 January January 18, 2018
- Five tips for exerting influence without an authority position January 18, 2018
- Five reasons to use video for L&D January 17, 2018
- A new way to communicate digitally January 19, 2018
- 3rd Annual Next Generation Corporate Universities: Advancing Executive Learning January 19, 2018
- EssentialSkillz showcases Workwize compliance LMS and new CPD accredited courses at Learning Technologies 2018 January 19, 2018
- 9th HR Minds Future of Talent Forum January 19, 2018
- Totara Partners give organisations the freedom to learn at Learning Technologies 2018 January 19, 2018
- How to get your coaching program to Carnegie Hall January 19, 2018
- Analysing an emotional reaction during a training session January 18, 2018
- One woman's journey to the world of freelance January 17, 2018
- Coaching models explored: PESOS January 17, 2018
- 8 winning tactics for creating gold medal teamwork January 16, 2018