This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be it within our personal lives or professional arena. As I prepare to head off for the Christmas break and all the festivities that are to follow I have been thinking of my highlights within the L&D calendar. I always look forward…
When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- InSync Training Releases Self-Paced Learning Campaign: Exploring Gamification & Game-Based Learning November 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018
- Will 2019 be the year of transformation? November 14, 2018
- Expecting more than a baby: Working it out for working parents November 13, 2018