The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? That’s why we’re giving you the LPI Research Companion – a regular free…
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
In my last blog post I illustrated a new model of digital literacies in the context of the remix...
For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul...
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.