The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? That’s why we’re giving you the LPI Research Companion – a regular free…
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.