The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? That’s why we’re giving you the LPI Research Companion – a regular free…
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Nobody has (yet!) changed this critical business statistic: The number one reason people voluntarily leave their jobs is they...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
My e-book “Webinar Master” is due to be published at the beginning of November by British e-book specialist Canelo....
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Unfreezing the middle: how to unleash your middle management potential April 19, 2017Culture Unleash your middle management potentialJamie Lawrence
- The secrets of simple graphics April 19, 2017Training The secrets of simple graphicsJamie Lawrence
- The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphics April 19, 2017Training The promises and pitfalls of hand drawn graphicsJamie Lawrence
- Upside Learning makes it again to Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List April 25, 2017Upside Learning gets featured in the Training Industry’s Training Outsourcing Watch List for the third time in a row.
- Firebrand Training partner with National Autistic Society for Autism Awareness Month April 25, 2017Firebrand partner with The National Autistic Society (NAS) to support Autism Awareness Month and develop apprenticeships suitable for people on the autistic spectrum.
- People Development at Transport for London on Learning Now tv April 24, 2017Learning Now tv this month includes an interview with Alexandra Bode-Tunji, Programme Lead - People Development at Transport for London, on TfL’s huge people transformation project. Plus: leadership development; state of the nation - learning in the US; Towards Maturity’s 2016-17 benchmark.