The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? Download your copy here…
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Duncan Edwards. What in your opinion are the...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Is there a future for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)? July 17, 2017Talent Is there actually a future for CPD?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.