Leadership Delivery Manager (x2)
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future…
Ricoh`s business centres on developing office automation solutions globally, which enables individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications. In the UK, Ricoh are particularly proud of their reputation for being ambassadors for excellence, driving strategic improvements forward and recognising and celebrating achievements. In short, employees tell them that ‘Ricoh is a great place to work’.
The organisation is currently looking for 2 Leadership Delivery Leads to be responsible for the day to day development and management of the Leadership element of the Ricoh UK Learning Academy. Ensuring all learning is current and relevant in enabling skills required for individual job performance internally and to our customer base and be outstanding as an Apprenticeship training provider.
What you will be doing
• To hold regular reviews and provide prompt and meaningful feedback in relation to assessments and certifications to the managers & key stake holders.
• To write, deliver and lead learning interventions utilising the best method of delivery with a great emphasis on customer experience and technology including engaging e-learning, VR and potentially AI and ensuring learning is as close to their social media experience as possible.
• To provide full responsibility of the upkeep of all learning interventions and scheduling to ensure smooth running of the leadership/business delivery at RUK Learning academy. e.g. room bookings & learning kit.
• Potentially carry out field evaluations regarding abilities and performance to highlight and progress any training needs through liaison with relevant Manager where necessary. Creating SMART development plans to support the delegates.
• To ensure continuous review and development of training activities within their area of responsibility, to improve the effectiveness and performance.
You will ideally have
• Proven experience of managing within a complex organisation.
• Proven experience in delivery of leadership/high performing team learning interventions
• Proven experience in all aspects of leadership/business apprenticeships
• Proven experience in running Pan-European projects
• Sound presentation skills with the ability to engage others maximising the use of technology
• Excellent time/process/tasks management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, in the areas of communication & coaching
• Excellent conflict resolution skills and the ability to motivate others to learn
• Knowledge of Company procedures and processes
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an organisation that truly encourages employee learning and development. We are also proud of our many community initiatives, including employee volunteering and our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. If you have the right background and skills and you relish the chance of developing a career with Ricoh, apply online here.