I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst other things, a knowledge base of curated and created content. This is not a replacement for the LMS but in addition to. One of the questions being asked is “Will People use it?” – well we shall have to wait and…
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- What should business leaders change to thrive in the gig economy? May 19, 2017Strategy What should leaders change to win in gig economy?Jamie Lawrence
- Is your workplace ready for the ‘Prince Harry effect’? May 19, 2017Culture Is your workplace ready for ‘Prince Harry effect?'Jamie Lawrence
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- Kallidus shines the spotlight on user-generated content at LT Summer Forum May 26, 2017Award winning learning and talent solutions provider Kallidus will be putting user-generated content (UGC) and its role in today’s modern learning strategies under the microscope at Learning Technologies Summer Forum.
- DoceboInspire: Docebo’s User Conference to Be Held in Boston Sept 2017 May 25, 2017Docebo, the leading learning management platform for businesses, today revealed details of DoceboInspire, its 2017 user conference.
- MicroLearn Explains the New Data Protection Regulations May 25, 2017In 2016, it was announced that the Data Protection Act would be replaced by the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in May 2018. To help organisations understand the implications of this, MicroLearn developed a new transitional course which launched this week.