I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst other things, a knowledge base of curated and created content. This is not a replacement for the LMS but in addition to. One of the questions being asked is “Will People use it?” – well we shall have to wait and…
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. Ricoh know that its...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Shifting the Stigma of Learning from Mistakes
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 14/08/2018 - 15/08/2018
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Deliver Better HR Technology Projects
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Yes, it's that phrase again. #digitaltransformation Where do you start? Who's doing it well? What should you prioritise? @DavidPerring of @fosway is at #LEARNINGLIVE to help you get on the right path. Register today - it's filling up fast! https://t.co/B2kqcxcgeg
Partner News Feeds
- Apprenticeship Levy: why UK businesses are losing out on £1 billion in funds and how to turn this around July 20, 2018
- Leadership: how can we solve problems so everyone wins? July 19, 2018
- L&D strategy: whose responsibility is learning anyway? July 18, 2018
- Professional development: the team is dead but we still need to engage employees July 17, 2018
- Employee engagement: why happiness at work matters and how to encourage it July 16, 2018
- Women in business in learning and in society on Learning Now tv July 20, 2018
- Taking e-learning Instructional Design to the next generation – Learn Appeal and Appitierre run workshops for schools July 20, 2018
- What’s really happening in HR today and is it ready for the future of work? July 19, 2018
- Imparta Features on Learning & Performance Institute’s Top 20 Highest-Performing Learning Providers July 19, 2018
- The UpsideLMS-BizLibrary partnership adds to the learn-tech provider's Off-the-Shelf Content Portfolio July 19, 2018