I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst other things, a knowledge base of curated and created content. This is not a replacement for the LMS but in addition to. One of the questions being asked is “Will People use it?” – well we shall have to wait and…
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- The digital learner: a new breed of learner in the digital age July 24, 2017Training A new breed of learner in the digital ageBecky Norman
- “It is critical that compliance training innovates to engage participants.” July 20, 2017Training Interview: Kate Lander, CSO, Eukleia TrainingKate Lander
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders cultivate agility July 18, 2017Business 4 tactics to help L&D leaders cultivate agilityJamie Lawrence
- How to cultivate agility through learning July 18, 2017Culture How to cultivate agility through learningJamie Lawrence
- Prestigious line-up: Barclays, PwC, Securitas to share expertise at World of Learning July 27, 2017An exemplary programme of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to deliver inspiration at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Australian companies investing heavily in training for a competitive advantage July 27, 2017DDLS, Australia’s leading IT training provider, today released key findings from its 2017 training survey which included respondents from multiple sectors.
- Virtual College supports the Food Standards Agency to promote safe summer food July 26, 2017Virtual College has launched a ‘Safe Summer Food’ campaign to help the catering trade reduce the incidence of food poisoning over the coming months.