I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst other things, a knowledge base of curated and created content. This is not a replacement for the LMS but in addition to. One of the questions being asked is “Will People use it?” – well we shall have to wait and…
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- ATD 2018 November 16, 2017
- CIPD L&D show November 16, 2017
- LearnTec November 16, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- UpsideLMS' latest eBook covers the whole nine yards of Mobile LMS November 15, 2017
- Emerging technologies: implications for life as we know it at Learning Technologies 2018 November 14, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017
- Moonshot thinking: disrupting the norm in business November 3, 2017