Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown 36 pairs of eyes and have to choose one of four words that best describes what each person is feeling or thinking – for instance, jealous, arrogant, panicked or hateful. The average score of around 26 suggests that the majority of…
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
My favourite teacher from my high school days, Mr ‘Geography’ Jones, died recently. I remember his enthusiastic anMagicd, at...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- CLO Insight Summit
- 13/09/2017 - 14/09/2017
- New York
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders boost performance June 22, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders boost performanceJamie Lawrence
- How to boost performance through learning June 22, 2017Business How to boost performance through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders fine-tune processes June 19, 2017Business 4 tactics: help learning leaders tune up processesJamie Lawrence
- Driving process improvement through learning June 19, 2017Business Driving process improvement through learningJamie Lawrence
- 4 tactics to help learning leaders improve efficiency June 15, 2017Business Learning leaders: 4 tactics to up efficiencyJamie Lawrence
- OEB GLOBAL – Organisers Announce “Exciting” New Sponsors, Speakers and Exhibitors June 21, 2017Berlin-based conference organisers, ICWE GmbH, have announced the first crop of sponsors and exhibitors for this year’s OEB GLOBAL, Europe’s largest conference for the global learning and technology community, which will take place in Berlin from December 6 – 8. They have also released details of some confirmed speakers, who will lead discussions about ‘Learning […]
- Virtual College to present at 2020 Vision Conference for Further Education Sector June 21, 2017Virtual College is to present a paper entitled ‘Technology learning solutions for FE colleges’ at the ‘2020 Vision – Looking Towards the Future of Education’ conference.
- Watson Martin Partnership launches new fast-track Foundation Certificate in HR June 21, 2017Leading courses and qualifications provider Watson Martin Partnership today announced the launch of a new Fast-Track Foundation Certificate in HR Practice for those who want to get CIPD qualified in the quickest time and via the most flexible route possible.