Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown 36 pairs of eyes and have to choose one of four words that best describes what each person is feeling or thinking – for instance, jealous, arrogant, panicked or hateful. The average score of around 26 suggests that the majority of…
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Are you underestimating your introverts? July 20, 2017Culture Are you underestimating your introverts?Jamie Lawrence
- Building the global business case for language learning July 17, 2017Culture The global business case for language learningJamie Lawrence
- The new languages of virtual working July 14, 2017Culture The new languages of virtual workingJamie Lawrence
- "Organisations could do a lot more to give candidates a better chance to ‘self select’ themselves into the role." July 10, 2017Culture Interview: Lucy Standing, Business PsychologistJamie Lawrence
- Demystifying innovation in large organisations July 6, 2017Strategy Demystifying innovation in large organisationsJamie Lawrence
- World of Learning Conference to demonstrate L&D innovation delivering measurable results and evident value July 19, 2017A prestigious line-up of L&D practitioners and thought-leaders will come together to share their expertise at the World of Learning Conference taking place on 17 & 18 October at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Growth Engineering celebrates industry superheroes by sponsoring 2017 Learning Technologies Awards July 19, 2017Online learning revolutionaries, Growth Engineering, are sponsoring one of the industry’s most hotly contested and well regarded awards, The Learning Technologies Awards.
- UpsideLMS joins hands with Cegos Group to distribute its eLearning Solutions worldwide July 19, 2017Cegos, a world leader in training and development, partners with UpsideLMS for distribution of its e-learning modules.