Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown 36 pairs of eyes and have to choose one of four words that best describes what each person is feeling or thinking – for instance, jealous, arrogant, panicked or hateful. The average score of around 26 suggests that the majority of…
As we move beyond the old notion of ‘e-learning’ and are now more likely to talk about digital learning...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- It’s a Winning Trifecta for UpsideLMS at the 2018 Brandon Hall Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018
- Where are all the difficult people? December 11, 2018
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018