Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown 36 pairs of eyes and have to choose one of four words that best describes what each person is feeling or thinking – for instance, jealous, arrogant, panicked or hateful. The average score of around 26 suggests that the majority of…
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
I’m always being asked ‘what’s new in neuroscience’ and it isn’t often that big paradigm shifts happen. However a...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- Learning Culture - How To Start & Never Stop
- Benchmarking Your Digital Learning Strategy
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 27/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How we are fundamentally failing millennials and workers June 18, 2018
- Sales training ROI: Don’t fall for these three myths June 18, 2018
- How to prepare your training for the death of the Flash player June 15, 2018
- CMI and AVADO partner to launch new digital qualification in leadership and management June 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 14 June June 14, 2018
- Learnlight to Participate in Leading EdTech Event: EdTechX 2018 June 18, 2018
- World of Learning Conference & Exhibition 2018 Announced June 15, 2018
- Growth Engineering's Academy LMS named among top 10 extended enterprise LMS June 14, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Market worth over $6bn by 2024 June 13, 2018
- Is your L&D strategy fit for the future? June 13, 2018
- Emotional intelligence: navigating today’s leadership challenges June 20, 2018
- Soft skills: why digital technology is killing communication June 18, 2018
- Digital technology: how to encourage employees to embrace change June 15, 2018
- Education and our future workforce: training tomorrow’s teams June 13, 2018
- Leadership: overcoming fear in the workplace June 12, 2018