Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown 36 pairs of eyes and have to choose one of four words that best describes what each person is feeling or thinking – for instance, jealous, arrogant, panicked or hateful. The average score of around 26 suggests that the majority of…
Learning Live was very insightful with balance of thought provoking seminars and actionable workshops. With so many takeaways to...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future...
As a fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) and a consumer of pretty much anything ‘learning’ I...
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Live Networks
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
- eLearnz eLab Auckland
- 15/05/2019 - 16/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fosway's Digital Learning Realities Research 2019: Interim results revealed February 22, 2019
- Which Site Provides The 1Z0-813 Oracle Exam Dumps? February 22, 2019
- Three ways to develop the soft skills of your existing employees February 22, 2019
- The compelling reason your learners should engage with you February 20, 2019
- Webinar: Why you should enter the TJ Awards 2019 February 19, 2019
- Brexit: In training for a new transport landscape February 19, 2019