How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most important investments anyone can make in their future. It can help people get promotions and command higher salaries, and make their jobs easier and less stressful. It sounds like an easy sell. Unfortunately, for many people these huge potential benefits aren’t…
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” A long held criticism of ‘L&D’ is...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018